Italian fashion is one of the most iconic styles in the fashion world. From the runway to the street, Italian fashions stand out for their bold, unique trends and sleek elegance. Italian fashion stands out in the crowd, and putting together an unmatched, sophisticated look in the Italian style is easy when you shop with POPPI Italian Leather. Our selection of high-quality handmade veg tan leather bags, chic Italian style apparel, and Venetian glass jewelry give you a range of options to put together a cultivated, one-of-a-kind fashionable look.
Every part of your outfit works together to create the look you want. Accessories like jewelry are the cherry, whipped cream, and sprinkles on top of a well-crafted fashion sundae. Our collection of handmade Venetian jewelry can be paired with any kind of outfit to complete your own Italian style, including:
- Casual: Even a casual look can outshine everyone in a crowd, especially if you top it off with the right jewelry. For example, these simple, elegant Murano glass earrings can complete even the most casual look.
- Vintage: There are many ways to incorporate vintage styles into a trendy, iconic look. Our collection of handmade jewelry might not have the years of an antique heirloom, but they shine in their own ways, paying homage to vintage quality, like these starburst crystal and cat’s eye earrings.
Putting together your own look that will make you stand out with true Italian style is just a click away when you shop online with POPPI Italian Leather. Contact us at (507) 282-3088 or email@example.com to learn more about our high-quality, handcrafted Italian goods.
Build your next work wardrobe here at Poppi Italian Leather! There are few things better than a fresh new outfit to start your day strong and end it even stronger. You deserve to feel as incredible as you are, so find clothing that does nothing but that. Here are our tips when looking for your next fresh work find!
Black Slacks: The Staple Wardrobe Item. Shake up your routine with a comfortable pair of Italian dress pants, such as our Wide Wale Corduroy Trousers. These beautiful pants sit high on the waist, sport belt loops for your comfort and flow into classy wide legged corduroys. Designed and made in Italy, you can even wash these in the washing machine.
Do you prefer cropped or fitted dress pants instead? These Italian relaxed trousers have the perfect comfortable, fluid style you are looking for. Tied with a drawstring waist and two side zippered pockets, this pair is smooth, crisp and ready for you!
A Fun Top: A little fun never hurt anyone, especially when it comes to a cute new top! A glittery Italian cable knit sweater is a great option for style all year round. You will love the figure flattering drape and light weight when you put it on. The sweater is smartly complimented by drop sleeves with banded hems.
*Style hint! Add one of our Murano glass necklaces or handmade crystal earrings to round out the look! Follow this link to find yours!
The Grande Finale: It is hard to forget your jacket, especially when it is our Short Jacket with Lazer-Cut Profile and Front Pockets! Soft, smooth and sharp, this jacket holds everything you love, including contrast piping and front pockets. The piece is fitted through the back and has a button front closure.
You deserve this and will thank yourself when you are rocking your fresh work finds, straight from Poppi Italian Leather. Stop by our store or order from your desk at our website: www.poppiitalianleather.com .
The months are just flying by, and August has been no exception! Before the leaves change over and we enter the next phase weather, we at Poppi Italian Leather hope that you have the opportunity to take advantage to all this summer has had to offer, including the spectacular summer sunsets. Check out a brilliant photo snapped this summer showing the awe-inspiring hues here. Whether on the lake or catching a glance as you walk by, the natural tapestry of deep reds, blush pinks and yellows finds a way to catch your eye. These also make great colors to add to your wardrobe!
Deep Reds & Blush Pinks at Poppi Italian Leather
Rosette and wine reds can be both eye-catching or subtle fashion options for any style. For example, our new long-sleeved blouse with a round neckline makes a statement with fringed cuffs and a rounded neckline with soft pleats. The longer profile of the blouse allows for you to dress it up or wear it casually. Designed and made in Italy, you will fall in love with this lovely piece just like those summer sunsets! (Looking for a little jewelry to match? Follow this link to view one of our many eye-catching Murano necklaces.)
Yellow: The Heart of Sunsets
Each summer sunset is unique in its exact color combinations, but yellow always shines through. It carries light and softly highlights the other colors surrounding it. Our new Italian Leather Mobile Phone Holders come in six different colors, including a eye-catching yellow, bright blue and black, among others. It sports a long adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. Soft vegetable tanned leather and gold-toned hardware will be your best friend as it carries your cell phone wherever you go!
Before the next sunset you enjoy, stop in to our Rochester, Minnesota Poppi Italian Leather store or view our website to find more of our incredible items!
Everyone has their favorite everyday bag, but sometimes you need a bag with a little more pop for a special occasion or a different style for a particular day. Having a range of bags to choose from that are both practical and fit your personal style is fashion-forward thinking, but you don’t have to fill your closet to get the right collection.
POPPI Italian Leather has a selection of high-quality, unique bag styles handmade in Italy with traditional veg tan leather that can be easily incorporated into your wardrobe as trendy, useful accessories.
When it comes to outfitting your wardrobe with different bag styles, there are seven essential styles you should own for daily life, travel, work, adventure, and more.
- Mid-Size Crossbody: Crossbodies are a fashion standard practical for daily use and available in a wide range of designs. A quality crossbody like this pebbled Italian leather shoulder bag offers easy access to your items and a comfortable carrying fit.
- Backpack Purse: Backpack purses had a heyday in the 1990s and are now making a comeback in full swing. The trendiness of backpack purses paired with their ability to store many items neatly in a compact space makes them an ideal choice for any adventures or daily use. This stylish Italian leather backpack pairs practicality with sleek fashion.
- Professional: Professional bag styles don’t have to be all work and no play. Storing and carrying the items you use at work can be stylish and sensible when you choose something that fits your personal brand. Bags like this Saffiano leather business bag add flair and elegance to your work life.
- Casual Satchel: Sometimes you need a bag style with a little more heft for your day. Casual satchels like this supple leather bag with unique hand-cut details give you more space to fill without compromising your fashion sense.
- Trendy Tote: Totes can also give you some more room to work with while offering a wide range of structured bag styles. Trendy totes like this soft leather bag with contrasting stitching give you options for any adventure you might take on.
- Splash of Color: While traditional finishes on our Italian leather bags are elegant and timeless, sometimes it’s fun to have a more colorful option. Mixing things up with bright styles like this Saffiano shoulder bag can make you stand out in a crowd in a unique way.
- Your Icon: Having a selection of bag styles at hand is great, but there will always be one bag that completes your look. Your own iconic bag fits your style, and it’s often something you’ll know right when you see it. Some of our more distinct and popular bags include this Guidi leather bag, this suede and leather bag, and this oil-rubbed distressed leather bag.
Find your own essential bag styles today and shop online or visit our store in Rochester, MN. Contact POPPI Italian Leather at (507) 282-3088 today with any questions or concerns.